cuties! Welcome to the blog world! It's a wonderful place :) I hear you're coming out to Utah soon. :D Let me know when!! I'm still trying to see if I'll be able to make it up to SLC, but I'd LOVE to come and see you guys!! Lindsey
Yay! You are bookmarked on my blog pages, so expect a faithful following from me. It's great to see your kids. I'd love to see some pics of mom, too! ;) I miss you.
Hello! I stink at e-mail, so this is a great way to keep in touch! I started a blog for the exact same reasons you wrote about. Thanks for the e-mails!
6 comments:
cuties!
Welcome to the blog world! It's a wonderful place :) I hear you're coming out to Utah soon. :D Let me know when!! I'm still trying to see if I'll be able to make it up to SLC, but I'd LOVE to come and see you guys!!
Lindsey
this is so cute emily!
you're lil kidlets are adorable
i haven't seen madeline for ages and i havent yet seen the boys. we need to have a reunion!
Yay! You are bookmarked on my blog pages, so expect a faithful following from me. It's great to see your kids. I'd love to see some pics of mom, too! ;) I miss you.
Amy
Yet another blog to follow. Hurrah! Can't wait to read more.
Hello! I stink at e-mail, so this is a great way to keep in touch! I started a blog for the exact same reasons you wrote about. Thanks for the e-mails!
Lindsay in Michigan
Emily, your kids are too cute. Thanks for the pictures, We'll post some of their newest cousin sometime next week!
Post a Comment