Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Where you lead, I will follow

It has been really fun to watch Daniel and Ryan lately. They follow each other all over the house. If they are playing in one room and one of them leaves to go to another room, the other one follows. If one is playing with a toy, the other one crawls over to play with it as well. They were in their cribs the other day and if Daniel stood up, Ryan would stand up. If Ryan sat down, Daniel would sit down. So cute! I have their high chairs right next to each other. They have started sharing food. They pass Cheerios back and forth. By the way, boy can they eat! I think they would sit in their high chairs and eat the entire day if I let them! Everyone always asks if they have different personalities. At this point, they are both such good babies. They definitely have different likes and dislikes, but they seem to have similar temperaments.
Lately they are standing up and letting go of whatever they were holding onto. They can stand for quite a few seconds alone. They especially love to try this in the bathtub!! They keep us busy!

No comments: