Here is the evidence that three very cute toddlers live at our house:
#1 There was a need to push the coffee table up against the wall of the living room. The glass from the top of it is behind the couch.

#2 The treadmill has become a runway.

#3 We had to turn the DVD/CD case backwards to face the wall.

#4 I don't even try to put the books back in order anymore.

Wouldn't trade it for anything! :)
7 comments:
If they weren't so stinking cute they wouldn't be able to get away with such things... :)
I think I like the runway treadmill the best! They are adorable!
I am so glad that I'm not the only one whose children have taken over the house! I try so hard to keep things in place, but even though they look tiny, they are FAST! The rate at which they can destroy is 10 times faster than the rate at which I can clean up! That would make a good word problem for a middle school math class...
Love the pictures Em!
Oh, I'm not the only one! I'll have to do a post and share our "evidence" as well. You are such a great mom!!
I LOVE it!! You are a great mom, Em. Only the best can stand the mess.
Loves
Such a fun post. Thanks for sharing.
Emily! I saw your blog on Monica's. This is Kimberly by the way (Streeter, now Belnap) I laughed so hard when I read this post! The whole time I was thinking about things in my house that I could add to my own list!! :)
Post a Comment