Maddie: Mommy, Mommy! Ryan is helping me with my puzzle. He is such an adorable baby right now. (Turning to Ryan): Thank you sweetheart! I better tell my Daddy! He's going to love this!
cuteness! The kidlets sound adorable, and I can't wait to see them again! We need to come visit or something, you guys still need to meet the amazing Steve. :) Oh, and I'm going to be interning at Larsen Elementary in Spanish Fork, teaching 2nd Grade. What school where you at??
5 comments:
Too cute, Emily. You can pat yourself on the back, because she's obviously heard this wonderful praise from her mommy! :)
I was going to say the same thing! Props to you for having your kids overhear such sweetness. I love it.
What a sweetie, that little girl. Kids that can talk give us a window into how sweet they really are.
cuteness! The kidlets sound adorable, and I can't wait to see them again! We need to come visit or something, you guys still need to meet the amazing Steve. :) Oh, and I'm going to be interning at Larsen Elementary in Spanish Fork, teaching 2nd Grade. What school where you at??
How sweet! She sounds like a little mother.
Post a Comment