Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Party Planner

I keep meaning to write this down so that I don't forget it....

Maddie has been planning her birthday party for months. Now that it is over she is already planning Daniel and Ryan's party (which is in August!). A few weeks ago she asked me what we were going to do for my birthday. I told her that I didn't know. (My birthday is in July.) Then she got a huge smile on her face and said, "I know what we can do for your party!! What is the name of that show that you like to watch?"

I thought: What has she seen me watching lately? The only show that I could think of that she has seen me watch was The Biggest Loser.

I said, "The Biggest Loser?"

Maddie: "Yes! That show! The Biggest Loser! I am going to make a Biggest Loser party for you!!" (She was so excited that she was jumping up and down.)

I burst out laughing.

Maddie: "See Mommy, you are so excited! You are going to LOVE your party!"

Anyone want to come?

5 comments:

Marie W said...

Cute girl! Yes, we'll come to your party!!!!

Garity said...

I am so there! Just tell her to keep the challenges easier than what the show has...actually, maybe not easier, just shorter. :)

Monica said...

Count me in. I will win! By the end of July I hope to drop at least 15 pounds in just one short day!

KW said...

Biggest Loser party?!?!? I am sooo there! As long as we don't actually watch the show. I hate that show.

Lindsey said...

wahoo! Yay for Biggest Loser Birthday! If we lived closer, we'd totally come!