Monday, April 26, 2010

Quotes of the week


                                                  Daniel, Maddie and Ryan



Maddie : "Mom, how old do I have to be to travel the world all by myself?"

(later in the day) "When I travel the world, I will go to China.  But I don't know how to speak China.  Mom, can you sign me up for some classes so I can learn how to speak it?"

**********************************************************************************

Daniel: "When I was 1 I was a baby.  When I was 2 I was a baby.  Now I am three, so I am a boy!  Mom, when will a be a baby again and be a girl?"


**********************************************************************************

Ryan: "Mom, I want you to be the Daddy and go to work all day.  And I want Daddy to be the Mommy and stay home with us all day."

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, look how much the boys have grown! I love the cute things kids say. Their thought processes are so funny, aren't they? Cute kids!

Amy said...

oh my gosh! My comment actually posted! Em, I've been having the hardest time posting on your blog. It never lets me for some reason. Yay! Get ready for some comments!

Emily said...

Amy, thanks for the comments. My sister emailed me that she couldn't comment, and I was able to fix it!!! So yay for comments! Keep them coming!