Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I don't want to forget..

***Maddie has a speaking part in an assembly at school tomorrow morning. She is nervous and excited! She told me that she was going to wake up early to get ready for it. I went to say goodnight to her and noticed that she had a post it note on her mirror. It was a reminder to herself to wake up early. At the bottom it says "Good Luck!"

I love that she wished herself good luck!!!

***Maddie was looking at the calendar. She said, "There's only two weeks until Thanksgiving?? I better start behaving!!"
(Our elf on the shelf shows up right after Thanksgiving).

***Daniel prays every night that he can see Brett (his cousin) again soon.

2 comments:

cellomom5 said...

Good luck, Maddie!! I'll be praying for you. And praying that Daniel and Brett get to see each other very soon :o)

Brock and Kate said...

Sweet kids! I'm so happy you blogged! Keep sharing their darling thoughts and moments, I miss those kids. Tell Daniel to pray that ALL the cousins can get together again soon! ;)