Sometimes Maddie says the cutest things! One of her favorite things to do lately is to have Family Home Evening. Every night she draws pictures and says that they are for Family Home Evening. Except she pronounces it "Ha-Fa-Me-Me."
That's so cute. We still call family scripture study "shcrip-shpoes" from when my little sisters couldn't pronounce it! Jane calls Family Night "Fa-nee-nights". It always makes me smile.
7 comments:
That's so cute. We still call family scripture study "shcrip-shpoes" from when my little sisters couldn't pronounce it! Jane calls Family Night "Fa-nee-nights". It always makes me smile.
I tagged you on my blog check it out!!!
Hello Emily! Long time no hear! I love your blog! I can't believe I have one. I love your babies! take care!
Hey Em Kyra and Michael are heading to the Dominican in 2 days. I bet they are going to have a blast. They are going on a last hurrah before adopting.
We need more Pascual Updates!
ditto!! more pics! more stories!
We just got back from the Dominican. Now I know why you liked it so much. You can check our blog about it with pictures. Can't wait to go back!
Post a Comment