Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007


We had a fun Halloween! We drove to my in-laws for some trick-or-treating. Maddie (Princess Aurora) got to go trick-or-treating with all of her cousins. The first two houses she wanted to hold my hand, but after that she got the hang of it and was running around with the rest of the kids. She was SO excited! I had so much fun watching her. I pushed Ryan (Pooh) and Daniel (Tigger) around in the stroller. They enjoyed the action... for a little while. They are walking now and are not as happy just sitting in the stroller. But they did a pretty good job, long enough for Maddie and her cousins to get lots of candy!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Maddie is just about the prettiest princess we have ever seen! And Tigger and Pooh?! Adorable!

Trish and Matt said...

Yay! I was hoping Halloween would bring you out of hiding and back into the blogging world. Cute pics!

Garity said...

Hey Emily! Love all the pictures of your family! It has been nice to read your blog. I am up way too late tonight so I thought I'd at least be productive rather than read a book to get back to sleep I'd read some blogs (since I don't get a chance to do this during the day ha ha). Darci and Kyra introduced me to these things and your family is so good about them too! Love it!