CARS is a big deal at our house.
The boys would watch the movie at least 20 times a day...
if I let them.
We had a Lightening McQueen car and a Sally car that Maddie got in McDonald's Happy Meals a few years ago. Thanks to Grandma, two new ones were added to the collection.
Ryan and Daniel have become inseparable with these cars.
Evidence #1: Lining up the cars before we leave home.

Evidence #2: Eating breakfast with the cars.

Evidence #4: Going for a walk with the cars.

Evidence #5: Brushing teeth with the cars.

More of evidence #5

Evidence #6: Bedtime with the cars.
(Can't you see Sally nicely tucked in on the side?)
More of Evidence #6
(Ryan)
Evidence #7: Bathtime with the cars.

More of Evidence #7

And one more of Evidence #7
(Ryan)Evidence #7: Bathtime with the cars.

More of Evidence #7

And one more of Evidence #7
(Look really closely, you will see them)

Sadly, since taking these pictures, three of the cars have been lost. Only one Lightening McQueen remains (it was almost gone yesterday, but we found it in a store clear in the back). I know they are somewhere in the house. We had them one morning and by the afternoon they were gone. Hopefully we will find them soon. Just one car for the both of them makes it a long day!

Sadly, since taking these pictures, three of the cars have been lost. Only one Lightening McQueen remains (it was almost gone yesterday, but we found it in a store clear in the back). I know they are somewhere in the house. We had them one morning and by the afternoon they were gone. Hopefully we will find them soon. Just one car for the both of them makes it a long day!




5 comments:
My boys feel the same way about their "Cars" cars (as they call them). Jason has two on his person at all time, usually Chick Hicks and Lightning. We got the McDonalds ones also a long time ago, but have since been adding to the collection every birthday and Christmas with the ones from Walmart. I tell you, we could get rid of all of the other toys in our house, and if we still had cars, the kids would be happy! Your boys are so cute Emily! I love the ones of them brushing their teeth and sleeping with their cars.
Oh darn! I was just about to say, "I'm so impressed they don't get lost going to all those locations with the boys." I hope they turn up. They are a precious commodity at our house as well. They get lined up at least three times a day, then rearranged, etc, etc.
1- I love cars... and my nephew was super into cars a few months ago!! He was always talking about Nining!
2- My friend just got her mission call to the New York New York mission, spanish speaking. Does that cover you guys??
My li'l guy is pretty into cars, too, though he hasn't seen the movie yet. Every night when I put him to bed, he pushes the cars off the rocker and says, "Nigh-nigh, cars!" I think our boys would be good friends ... as long as there were enough cars to be found! ;)
I absolutely love this post! Each of my boys has done something similar but I've never documented it the way you have and now I'm kicking myself! You have captured it perfectly!
Post a Comment