Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Weekend

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Friday: Trick-or-treating with cousins in New Jersey

Maddie (Belle), Jolaini (witch), Ryan (skunk), Kevin (spiderman), Daniel (bat), Yolbi (vampire) and Jelinet (witch)
Saturday: Drive to Pennsylvania to the Cox's house (long-time family friends)
Begin CHOCOLATE day
Maddie and Grandpa made some chocolate mice!

Sunday: church and Halloween pictures with the cousins

Maddie, Daniel, Ryan, Emma, and Spencer
(missing: Harrison)

Monday: Breakfast with Grandpa


Jumping in piles of leaves!


Then the drive back home. Daniel threw a HUGE tantrum when we got home. He wanted to go back to the Cox's house!



6 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute cousin picture!!! Everyone has such a cute costume! I love the jumping in the leaves one too. Can't wait to see you guys!

Monica said...

How cute! Isaac has wanted to be a bat every Halloween for the past 4 years, but I am too lazy to try to make a bat costume! It's good to see pictures of your dad. He looks like a fun Grandpa! So, what are chocolate days?

Kristin said...

I miss you and your cute kids so much!! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween weekend/Chocolate Days!

Garity said...

Ok, ummmmm chocolate mice? I am so doing this with my kids! Marachino cherries dipped in chocolate and then what are those other things next to your dad?

Garity said...

Oh and before I forget, I haven't forgotten about sending you that DVD I burned from those home movies in Peru. We have been pretty swamped but I still have your address and I will send that DVD to you! I still have to send copies to my sister so you are right on that list too! You'll have to tell me what Maddie's reaction to your dancing is!

Garity said...

Ummmm, Emily, where are you girl!?!?!? Going through Pasqual family withdrawal!