Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Freudian slip?

This morning I had to call Jorge Luis and give him a message from the missionaries. They wanted me to tell him that a brother in our ward was getting out of the hospital today.

As we were finishing our conversation, Jorge Luis said, "Thank you!" I tried to answer, but two different things went through my mind..."You're welcome" and "no problem." However, instead of one of these two phrases being my answer, a mixture of the two came out. My answer was:

"Your problem."

3 comments:

cellomom5 said...

Thanks for giving me a belly laugh to start the day!!!

Garity said...

Oh my gosh that is funny! At least you didn't tell the missionaries "Bye, I love you!" out of habit!

Kristin said...

I love you so much, Em! I can hear you busting up laughing at yourself after saying something like this. I miss you and your cute family so much! Lizzy and I are working on a plan to come visit you and the Virginia Wrides either this spring or fall. Love you!!