Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best Buds

When I was pregnant with the Daniel and Ryan, I had many ultrasounds. On more than one occasion I was told by the person doing the ultrasound, "These boys will be close! They are snuggled so close together!" They told me that usually twins are side by side, but these two were on top of each other.
(Self-portrait taken in hospital bathroom right before boys were born)
They slept together in a bassinet until they got too big. They have slept in seperate cribs ever since.


Recently at naptime I found them like this:
(Ryan climbed out of his crib and joined Daniel in his.)


4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, they are so sweet! What a wonderful perk to how difficult I imagine it is at times to raise twins. You are amazing, Em! Love you.

Leslie said...

That is so cute!! Even better that they were all cuddly before they were born. I love it.

Garity said...

This makes me tear up a bit. I wish my boys were close enough to cuddle during naps or even give each other hugs (they hi five each other so I guess that's the next best thing) I hope this lasts a very, very long time.

Trish and Matt said...

This is one of the sweetest posts ever. Thanks for sharing! Like Amy said ... this must be a reward for all the patience required to raise multiples!